Things to do
Why not extend your stay in North Wales for two days or more, check out our special packages on the Room Rates page.
Exploring the local area .....
- Walking - it is less than half a mile to Offa's Dyke path
- Bird Watching - at the local wild life sanctuary, run by the North Wales Wildlife Trust.
- Denbigh & Flint Agricultural Show - every August (tickets can be arranged in advance)
- Mountain Biking - on a variety of routes across the Clwyds
- Skiing - at Llanudno dry ski slope
- Theatres - Theatre Clwyd in Mold, Venue Cymru in Llandudno
- Woodland Educational Talks and Courses - with Rod Waterfield at The Woodland Skills Centre, Bodfari
- Gliding - Denbigh Gliding Club, one of the best gliding centre in Wales